Road work will impact Castle Rock traffic on Wolfensberger Road the week of Aug. 30. | News
Concrete pavement and curbs along the stretch between Park Street on the east and Prairie Hawk Drive on the west are being replaced as part of the Town’s 2010 Pavement Maintenance Program.
Weather permitting, the work is expected to begin Aug. 30 and take a few days to complete.
Impacts mostly will be to eastbound traffic, but westbound travel could be affected as well. Lane closures will occur, but traffic will be able to pass in each direction.
If the work goes as planned, traffic should return to normal sometime Thursday, Sept. 2.
This maintenance project is important in extending the life of the street, improving drainage and ensuring the area continues to be safe for vehicles and pedestrians.
Questions regarding the work can be directed to Senior Construction Inspector Aaron Monks, 720-733-2465 or amonks@CRgov.com.
From the Town of Castle Rock
Top Castle Rock Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- ‘Person of interest’ in Greenwood Village slaying killed self, police say
- Prison sentence for man who sexually assaulted step-daughter
- Colorado veterans making life-saving product for the battlefield
- Two-alarm fire breaks out at Southglenn shopping center
- Fix Me Friday: Young soccer star gets upgraded at Soccer Stop
- Five puppies found abandoned in restroom trashcan in Highlands Ranch
- New technology could help more women get pregnant via in vitro fertilization
- Prince Harry attends opening ceremony of Warrior games in Colo. Springs
- Gun fired inside Highlands Ranch restaurant
- Former CIA contractor in court over parking spot fight