Douglas County youth invited to register for Career Discovery sessions | Business
Workforce center highlights IT, healthcare, hospitality and energy careers
The Arapahoe/Douglas Works! Workforce Center in Centennial invites youth ages 14-21 to register for no-cost Career Discovery sessions.
Participants will learn about careers in information technology on June 4; healthcare on June 5; hospitality and retail on June 6; and the energy sector on June 7.
All sessions will take place from 2:00 – 4:00 p.m. at Arapahoe County Lima Plaza, 6954 S. Lima Street, Centennial, except for the June 5 session on healthcare, which will take place at Anthem College, 350 Blackhawk Street, Aurora.
To register for one or more sessions, please visit www.adworks.org and click on “Upcoming Events” or call 303-636-1260. Space is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Upcoming Events near Castle Rock
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Multi-vehicle crash closes NB I-25 in south metro Denver, several hurt
- Water main break may close Centennial street for multiple days
- Broncos coach John Fox, 700 other men get together to fight breast cancer
- Explosions, 3 floors engulfed during 2-alarm Centennial condo fire
- Second robber convicted after victim fought off two attackers with a hammer
- Someone may be shooting randomly at cars on Jefferson County highways
- Group threatens to sue charter school over students’ charitable project
- Ramp from EB C-470 to NB I-25 closed for emergency repairs
- Tip about explosive device leads to bomb squad search at Chatfield H.S.
- 7th grader’s beer experiment heading to International Space Station
- Police: Man tries to lure Parker teens into vehicle attached to camper
- Former Littleton officer pleads guilty to firearm, drug trafficking crimes
- VIDEO: Residents spot moose wandering loose in Parker
- Family: Lost dogs were re-adopted before they had a chance to claim them
- Pizza business concerned about impact of possible King Soopers expansion