Douglas County youth invited to register for Career Discovery sessions | Business
Workforce center highlights IT, healthcare, hospitality and energy careers
The Arapahoe/Douglas Works! Workforce Center in Centennial invites youth ages 14-21 to register for no-cost Career Discovery sessions.
Participants will learn about careers in information technology on June 4; healthcare on June 5; hospitality and retail on June 6; and the energy sector on June 7.
All sessions will take place from 2:00 – 4:00 p.m. at Arapahoe County Lima Plaza, 6954 S. Lima Street, Centennial, except for the June 5 session on healthcare, which will take place at Anthem College, 350 Blackhawk Street, Aurora.
To register for one or more sessions, please visit www.adworks.org and click on “Upcoming Events” or call 303-636-1260. Space is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Top Castle Rock Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- ‘Person of interest’ in Greenwood Village slaying killed self, police say
- Prison sentence for man who sexually assaulted step-daughter
- Colorado veterans making life-saving product for the battlefield
- Two-alarm fire breaks out at Southglenn shopping center
- Fix Me Friday: Young soccer star gets upgraded at Soccer Stop
- Five puppies found abandoned in restroom trashcan in Highlands Ranch
- New technology could help more women get pregnant via in vitro fertilization
- Prince Harry attends opening ceremony of Warrior games in Colo. Springs
- Gun fired inside Highlands Ranch restaurant
- Former CIA contractor in court over parking spot fight