Hail, rain damage Castle Rock King Soopers | News
CASTLE ROCK, Colo. – The King Soopers store at I-25 and Founders Parkway could be closed for three days due to extreme hail damage to the roof and water damage inside the store.
The area was in the bull’s eye of a storm which hit the region late Wednesday.
One customer described ping pong ball size hail in the parking lot.
“I’ve got a cup of hail that fell probably about an hour ago, and it’s still large. There’s one in here that’s probably two inches in diameter,” said Dave Bisbeck.
Top Castle Rock Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- ‘Person of interest’ in Greenwood Village slaying killed self, police say
- Prison sentence for man who sexually assaulted step-daughter
- Colorado veterans making life-saving product for the battlefield
- Two-alarm fire breaks out at Southglenn shopping center
- Fix Me Friday: Young soccer star gets upgraded at Soccer Stop