Pawn shops on alert for priceless memoribilia stolen from Music Hall of Fame | News
DENVER — Pawn shops are being kept on alert for stolen items after a thief breaks into a Denver warehouse stealing priceless pieces of Colorado music history.
On Monday, The Colorado Music Hall of Fame confirmed a thief made off with items from the band “Flash Cadillac” and “The Astronauts” during a robbery over the weekend.
“It’s more frustrating for the families that donated the stuff,” said Don Woodard, who was helping to restore the collection that’s set to be displayed next month.
The suspected lone thief made off with “Flash Cadillac’s” famed guitar, gold record, and clothing memorabilia.
“It’s sad a lot of people worked really hard at this point, family members of the band had donated at this point and trusted them to us and to have them missing, it’s a tough hurdle for us,” said G. Brown, Director of the Colorado Music Hall of Fame.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call the Adams County Sheriff’s Office.
Upcoming Events near Castle Rock
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Multi-vehicle crash closes NB I-25 in south metro Denver, several hurt
- Water main break may close Centennial street for multiple days
- Broncos coach John Fox, 700 other men get together to fight breast cancer
- Explosions, 3 floors engulfed during 2-alarm Centennial condo fire
- Second robber convicted after victim fought off two attackers with a hammer
- Someone may be shooting randomly at cars on Jefferson County highways
- Group threatens to sue charter school over students’ charitable project
- Ramp from EB C-470 to NB I-25 closed for emergency repairs
- Tip about explosive device leads to bomb squad search at Chatfield H.S.
- 7th grader’s beer experiment heading to International Space Station
- Police: Man tries to lure Parker teens into vehicle attached to camper
- Former Littleton officer pleads guilty to firearm, drug trafficking crimes
- VIDEO: Residents spot moose wandering loose in Parker
- Family: Lost dogs were re-adopted before they had a chance to claim them
- Pizza business concerned about impact of possible King Soopers expansion