Majority of Douglas County teachers sign contract | Schools
More than 98 percent of Douglas County’s nearly 3,000 teachers signed their 2012-13 contracts by the district’s June 15 deadline, despite the absence of a new collective bargaining agreement.
Fifty-one of the district 2,979 teachers have not returned contracts, but they are not necessarily without a job.
Top Castle Rock Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- ‘Person of interest’ in Greenwood Village slaying killed self, police say
- Prison sentence for man who sexually assaulted step-daughter
- Colorado veterans making life-saving product for the battlefield
- Two-alarm fire breaks out at Southglenn shopping center
- Fix Me Friday: Young soccer star gets upgraded at Soccer Stop