Broncos announce July 23rd date for single-game ticket sales | Sports & Recreation
The Denver Broncos on Wednesday announced that tickets for individual games during the 2012 season at Sports Authority Field at Mile High will go on sale beginning Monday, July 23, at 11 a.m. MDT. Ticket availability will vary, as the Broncos have sold out 325 consecutive regular-season games dating back to 1970, but a limited number of tickets (mostly single seats) will be available for all games beginning on Monday, July 23.
The Broncos offer a variety of price levels, which are detailed at the bottom of this release, as well as points of purchase for their fans. Included in the inventory available for the public are full-price tickets, half-price tickets, ADA tickets and club seat tickets.
Ticket purchasers may acquire seats via the Ticketmaster charge-by-phone system (800-745-3000), through the Internet at Ticketmaster.com, local Ticketmaster outlets (including select Walmart stores, Cherry Creek Shopping Center Guest Services Desk, The Official Visitors Center at 1600 California St. Ste. 6, Town Center @ Aurora Guest Services, Angelo’s CD’S & More, and Twist & Shout). For best results, the Broncos recommend the online and charge-by-phone capabilities that Ticketmaster provides to help avoid long lines while gaining access to the same inventory.
Full-Price Tickets: Full-price tickets go on sale at 11 a.m. MDT on Monday, July 23. They may be purchased via the Ticketmaster charge-by-phone system (800-745-3000), at any local Ticketmaster outlet and through the Internet at Ticketmaster.com. Please note that there will be a limit of four tickets per household per game.
Half-Price Tickets: Half-price tickets go on sale at 1 p.m. MDT on Monday, July 23. They may be purchased through the Ticketmaster charge-by-phone system (800-745-3000) or through the Internet at Ticketmaster.com only.
A total of the 2,000 half-price tickets will be available for purchase in compliance with the legislation and operating agreement with the Metropolitan Football Stadium District upon the construction of Sports Authority Field at Mile High. The Broncos and the MFSD have implemented the following procedures for the purchase of half-price tickets:
* - There will be a limit of four tickets per household and no multiple-game purchases are allowed. This will be verified by Ticketmaster by name and credit card usage.
* - All sales are final and there are no exchanges, cancellations or refunds.
* - All tickets must be claimed at gate entry on the day of the purchased game. Only buyers of the half-price tickets will be authorized to pick up their orders.
* - There will be no name changes on half-price tickets.
* - The buyer must present the credit card used to purchase the tickets to claim their tickets at the entry gate.
* - After claiming their half-price tickets, buyers must go directly into the stadium.
ADA Seating: A limited amount of ADA seating for ADA qualified patrons will go on sale concurrently on Monday, July 23, via Ticketmaster. For additional information, please refer to the ADA section of http://www.denverbroncos.com/ticketoffice.
Club Seating: There also will be a very limited amount of club seats designated for single-game sales. Club Seat locations will be available on the East and West United Club Levels for single-game purchase. This inventory will be available beginning on July, 23 at 11 a.m. MDT via the Ticketmaster charge-by-phone system (800-745-3000), at any Ticketmaster outlet and through the Internet at Ticketmaster.com. There still are a limited number of Club Level season tickets available for the 2012 season by license agreement. Interested parties should contact the Broncos directly at (720) 258-3338.
2012 BRONCOS TICKET PRICES AND THE APPROPRIATE HALF-PRICE AMOUNT AREAS
Field Goal Lines
Reserved Seats @ Level 3
Upper Level Sideline
Upper Level Corner
Upper Level Endzone
Club Level Starting at
Top Castle Rock Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- ‘Person of interest’ in Greenwood Village slaying killed self, police say
- Prison sentence for man who sexually assaulted step-daughter
- Colorado veterans making life-saving product for the battlefield
- Two-alarm fire breaks out at Southglenn shopping center
- Fix Me Friday: Young soccer star gets upgraded at Soccer Stop
- New technology could help more women get pregnant via in vitro fertilization
- Prince Harry attends opening ceremony of Warrior games in Colo. Springs
- Gun fired inside Highlands Ranch restaurant
- Former CIA contractor in court over parking spot fight
- Bus stop cancellation leads to scare for 2nd grader, parents