RTD will operate all service on a Sunday/Holiday schedule on Wednesday, July 4 | Transportation
Regional Transportation District (RTD) will operate all service on a Sunday/Holiday schedule on the Fourth of July. The regular weekday schedule will resume on Thursday, July 5.
Express bus service will not be available and all other bus and light rail routes will run with less frequency.
For route and schedule information, call RTD’s Telephone Information Center 303.299.6000, or 303.299.6089 for the speech and hearing impaired. RTD’s website is RTD-Denver.com.
To access RTD news releases.
Upcoming Events near Castle Rock
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Multi-vehicle crash closes NB I-25 in south metro Denver, several hurt
- Water main break may close Centennial street for multiple days
- Broncos coach John Fox, 700 other men get together to fight breast cancer
- Explosions, 3 floors engulfed during 2-alarm Centennial condo fire
- Second robber convicted after victim fought off two attackers with a hammer
- Someone may be shooting randomly at cars on Jefferson County highways
- Group threatens to sue charter school over students’ charitable project
- Ramp from EB C-470 to NB I-25 closed for emergency repairs
- Tip about explosive device leads to bomb squad search at Chatfield H.S.
- 7th grader’s beer experiment heading to International Space Station
- Police: Man tries to lure Parker teens into vehicle attached to camper
- Former Littleton officer pleads guilty to firearm, drug trafficking crimes
- VIDEO: Residents spot moose wandering loose in Parker
- Family: Lost dogs were re-adopted before they had a chance to claim them
- Pizza business concerned about impact of possible King Soopers expansion